Training and Workshops
The Federal Web Managers Council sponsors training and workshops for government web managers. These sessions are a practical way for you to improve your skills as a web manager and a great opportunity to network and learn from your peers.
DigitalGov University offers practical training for busy web managers.
- About DigitalGov University
- About New Media Talks for the Government
- Schedule of Classes
- On-Demand Training—webinar recordings, presentations, and transcripts from DigitalGov University training events.
Other Training Events
- Government Web and New Media Conference
- Government Contact Center Conference
- Challenges and Prizes Conference and Workshop
- National Association of Government Webmasters Conference (City and County Web Managers)
- Plain Language Meeting and Events (Plainlanguage.gov)