Developing Your FedRAMP System Security Plan
|Date:||Wednesday, November 28, 2012|
Matthew Goodrich, Katie Lewin & Laura Taylor, GSA
NOTE: Large files will take more time to download.
- Webinar recording: Developing Your System Security Plan (WMV, 92.5 MB, 52 minutes, December 2012)
- Presentation slides: Developing Your System Security Plan (PDF, 2.04 MB, 46 slides, December 2012)
- Transcript: Developing Your System Security Plan (TXT, 33 KB, December 2012)
This webinar describes FedRAMP specific requirements for the System Security Plan and other related documentation leading up to an assessment.
What You'll Learn
- The purpose of a System Security Plan
- Best practices for developing a good FedRAMP System Security Plan
- How to describe your security controls
- Ways to address common problems
- About the associated documents that support the System Security Plan
About the Presenters
Matt Goodrich is the program manager for FedRAMP at the GSA. In 2011, Matt spent six months in the e-Government office at the OMB. During his tenure at OMB, Matt focused his efforts on government-wide cloud computing policy issues, drafted a white paper providing guidance to agencies on how to procure cloud services, and helped oversee agency IT portfolios.
Matt began his federal government career at the GSA as a Presidential Management Fellow (PMF). As a PMF, Matt worked on the Federal Cloud Computing Initiative as project manager for Apps.gov, helped in the creation of multiple cloud procurements, and led the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) development.
Matt has a BBA in Computer Information Systems from the University of Miami and a Juris Doctor from the University of Denver.