Facebook Timeline Briefing
|Date:||Wednesday, March 7, 2012|
Adam Conner, Facebook
NOTE: Large files will take more time to download
- Webinar recording: Facebook Timeline Briefing (WMV, 98 MB, 1 hour, March 2012)
- Presentation slides: Facebook Timeline Briefing (PDF, 8.3 MB, 56 pages, March 2012)
- Handouts: Facebook Timeline Briefing (PDF, 2.8 MB, 8 pages, March 2012)
- Transcript: Facebook Timeline Briefing (PDF, 30 KB, 8 pages, March 2012)
Adam Conner discusses Facebook’s new “Timeline” feature and how government agencies can smoothly make the transition from the current profile page.
What You'll Learn
- How to set up your agency's "Timeline"
- Add milestones
- "Pin" pictures from Pinterest
- Use all the features of the new "Timeline"
About the Presenter
Adam Conner is the Washington, DC, Associate for Privacy and Global Public Policy at Facebook, where he focuses on privacy and regulatory issues, political outreach. He was also responsible for the company's 2008 election efforts.
Prior to Facebook, Adam was the Director of Online Communications for Congresswoman Louise Slaughter, Chairwoman of the Rules Committee in the U.S. House of Representatives. He previously served as the Deputy Director of Online Communications for Forward Together, the presidential exploratory committee for former Virginia Governor Mark Warner.
Adam holds a bachelor's degree in political communication from the George Washington University.