Four Ways to Get Listed in the FedRAMP Repository
|Date:||Thursday, October 25, 2012|
|Presenter:||Matthew Goodrich, GSA|
NOTE: Large files may take more time to download.
- Webinar recording: Part 1: Four Ways to Get Listed in the FedRAMP Repository (WMV, 21.8 MB, 16 minutes, November 2012)
- Webinar recording: Part 2: Question and Answer Session (WMV, 29.9 MB, 23 minutes, November 2012)
- Presentation slides: Four Ways to Get Listed in the FedRAMP Repository (PDF, 1.21 MB, 12 slides, November 2012)
- Transcript: Four Ways to Get Listed in the FedRAMP Repository (PDF, 29.5 KB, 7 pages, November 2012)
This webinar describes the four ways a Cloud Service Provider can get their cloud service listed in the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) secure repository, and what the different levels of authorization mean. Matthew Goodrich from the GSA will describe the repository and its benefits, how agencies can use the repository, and give an overview of the four ways providers can get listed.
What You'll Learn
- What the FedRAMP Repository is and its benefits
- How agencies can use the repository
- Four ways to get listed in the repository
- The FedRAMP requirements and repository categories
About the Presenter
Matt Goodrich is the program manager for FedRAMP at the GSA. In 2011, Matt spent six months in the e-Government office at the OMB. During his tenure at OMB, Matt focused his efforts on government-wide cloud computing policy issues, drafted a white paper providing guidance to agencies on how to procure cloud services, and helped oversee agency IT portfolios.
Matt began his federal government career at the GSA as a Presidential Management Fellow (PMF). As a PMF, Matt worked on the Federal Cloud Computing Initiative as project manager for Apps.gov, helped in the creation of multiple cloud procurements, and led the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) development.
Matt has a BBA in Computer Information Systems from the University of Miami and a Juris Doctor from the University of Denver.