Mobile Gov Opportunities and the Digital Government Strategy
|Date:||Thursday, January 24, 2013|
Jill James, Dept. of Education
NOTE: Large files will take more time to download.
- Webinar recording: Mobile Gov Opportunities and the Digital Government Strategy (WMV, 138 MB, 67 minutes, January 2013)
- Presentation slides: The Archives and Me Time (PPT, 500 KB, 12 slides, January 2013)
- Presentation slides: Federal Register Mobile Apps (PPT, 2.3 MB, 9 slides, January 2013)
- Presentation slides: Ed Going Mobile (PPT, 2.3 MB, 8 slides, January 2013)
- Transcript: Mobile Gov Opportunities and the Digital Government Strategy (TXT, 37 KB, January 2013)
Learn how agencies are using the Digital Strategy to make government anytime, anywhere on any device. This webinar will highlight planned mobile implementations from the Digital Government Strategy's 7.2 milestone, which requires each agency to optimize at least two existing customer-facing services for mobile use. Representatives from a number of agencies will present what their agencies decided to implement, how they will implement it, and how these initial mobile implementations will jump-start further customer facing mobile implementation in their agencies.
What You'll Learn
- Mobile products agencies will implement as part of the Digital Government Strategy
- Technical knowledge on how agencies will implement these products
- Mobile strategy and how these choices will promote future mobile implementations in these agencies