You’ll Have Them at Swipe: Make An Awesome Mobile User Experience
|Date:||Wednesday, February 27, 2013|
David Hale, NIH
NOTE: Large files will take more time to download.
- Webinar recording: You’ll Have Them at Swipe: Make An Awesome Mobile User Experience (WMV, 172 MB, 70 minutes, February 2013)
- Presentation slides: User Experience (PPT, 4.77 MB, 24 slides, February 2013)
- Presentation slides: VA Mobile Applications for Mental Health: Designing a Patient-Centered User Experience (PPT, 6.1 MB, 17 slides, February 2013)
- Presentation slides: Mobile User Experience & Solve the Outbreak (PPT, 32 MB, 43 slides, February 2013)
- Transcript: You’ll Have Them at Swipe: Make An Awesome Mobile User Experience (TXT, 52 KB, February 2013)
Learn how to create amazing and engaging Mobile Gov user experiences!
Anytime, anywhere government will be used in numerous contexts and requires developers to think about more than just content, security and privacy during implementation. In fact, Smashing Magazine has listed 12 elements to consider for building good mobile user experiences.
In this webinar, Mobile Gov developers: talked about how mobile user experience is different from traditional channels, discussed how to approach user experience during mobile implementations, demonstrated their successful practices, and answered questions.
What You'll Learn
After watching the on-demand webinar, you'll be able to:
- Rethink user experience when implementing mobile
- Approach mobile gov user experiences
- Implement successful mobile gov user experiences and practices