Usability Testing and Debriefing Best Practices
|Date:||Tuesday, March 20, 2012|
|Presenter:||Joanne McGovern, GSA|
NOTE: Large files will take more time to download
- Webinar recording: Usability Testing and Debrief Best Practices (WMV, 32 MB, 45 minutes, March 2012)
- Presentation slides: Usability Testing and Debrief Best Practices (PDF, 1.4 MB, 17 pages, March 2012)
- Transcript: Usability Testing and Debrief Best Practices (PDF, 24 KB, 5 pages, March 2012)
Are you interested in usability testing, but aren’t sure what to do with the results you’ll receive? Debriefing sessions can help site owners sift through feedback and identify fixes.
Join us for our second, in a three-part series, First Fridays webinar, to learn how you can conduct your own efficient and effective debriefing session. You’ll see examples of the most serious usability problems participants encounter and learn how to create a list of quick fixes.
What You'll Learn
This webinar will teach you:
- How to conduct a simple usability test and debriefing session
- How to identify the most serious usability problems participants encountered
- How to create a list of solutions that can be implemented in 30 days
- Tips for debriefing session success
About the Presenter
Joanne McGovern is the Web Content Team Leader for the U.S. government’s web portal, USA.gov, with strengths in information architecture and usability. She’s a Certified Usability Analyst and the Co-Chair of the Federal Web Managers Usability Sub-Council, and Co-Captain of GSA’s First Fridays Usability Testing Team.