Using Social Media for Recruitment
|Date:||Tuesday, November 6, 2012|
Eric Erickson, IRS
NOTE: Large files will take more time to download. Review our policy on the use of DigitalGov University information, and get permission before using or duplicating copyrighted material.
- Webinar recording: New Media Talk: Using Social Media for Recruitment (WMV, 83.5 MB, 62 minutes, November 2012)
- Presentation slides: Using Social Media for Recruitment (MS PowerPoint, 9.6 MB, 18 pages, November 2012)
- Transcript: Using Social Media for Recruitment (PDF, 55 KB, 16 pages, November 2012)
Learn how your agency can use social media tools to maximize recruitment outreach and put your messages in front of the widest audience of qualified applicants. Join us for this free webinar where Eric Erickson from the IRS Recruitment Office will talk about his experiences using a variety of social media sites and tools to reach a wide range of potential applicants.
What You'll Learn
- Tips and tricks for using social media tools to enhance your recruitment efforts
- Dos and Don'ts for using social media
- How to guarantee that all of your employees using social media are "ready for primetime"
About the Presenters