Registration & Payment Information
- Pre-registration and payment is required for all classes.
- We expect some classes to fill quickly, so register early. We'll use a wait list if a class is full.
- Registration is NOT CONFIRMED until payment arrangements have been received. See our How To Pay information below for more details.
All government employees who work on federal, state, tribal, local, or territory U.S. government websites are eligible to attend training offered by DigitalGov University.
Contractors or other non-government professionals are welcome to attend the training; however, we may need to give priority to government employees in certain circumstances.
Currently all DGU events are Free, but check the schedule of classes to confirm actual tuition.
How to Pay by Credit Card
- Credit cards are the preferred payment method.
- We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
- All credit card information is processed by secure servers.
How to Pay by Purchase Order/Training Form
- We will invoice your agency upon receipt of a government training form or purchase order.
- Please make sure that the form is properly completed including all required signatures, a valid training request/order/document number and complete mailing instructions.
- Registration is NOT CONFIRMED until we receive a copy of your approved Purchase Order or Training Authorization Form. Either email us the forms: DigitalGov University Team or fax them to: 202–357–5898.
- We need to receive your forms at least 1 week before the start of each class.
If you're unable to attend a class, you may transfer your registration to a colleague. If you wish to transfer your registration, please email DigitalGov University. If you paid the government rate, you cannot transfer your registration to a non-government employee.
To cancel for a full refund, we must receive your cancellation notice by 5 PM ET 1 week in advance of each course. Cancellation requests must be emailed to DigitalGov University. After that date, all registrations and payments are final.
- Return to DGU Schedule of Classes