2011 Government Contact Center Conference
The Government Contact Center Council (G3C) thanks all the participants and speakers who contributed to the success of the 1st annual Government Contact Center Conference. More than 130 government contact center and customer service directors, managers, supervisors, and other professionals made this event a valuable learning opportunity.
Missed the conference?
|Date:||Thursday, September 22, 2011|
- Federal contact center directors, managers, supervisors, and team leads.
- Federal contact center team members who support key contact center functions, for example, quality assurance, knowledge management, workforce management, metrics, and service level reporting.
- Customer service advocates and professionals involved with Federal contact centers.
- Contact centers in the new era of customer relationships — Keynote Speaker Brad Cleveland, International Customer Management Institute
- Measuring contact center performance
- Social media in the contact center
- Emerging contact center technologies
- Customer feedback and satisfaction surveys
If you have questions about the conference, please contact the DigitalGov University staff.