Spanish Language Style Guide and Glossaries
The Spanish Language Style Guide is a resource for government employees, translators, and communications professionals who work with the government to improve the way we communicate with the public in Spanish. The guide contains information on grammar and style issues as well as glossaries to standardize the use of Spanish across government.
Please Note: We continue to make improvements to this guide, so please send any comments or suggestions for additional resources to Laura Godfrey, Manager, GobiernoUSA.gov.
Tips for Spanish-Language Websites
- Glossary of Federal Terms
- Frequently Mistranslated English Terms
- Names of USA States and Territories in Spanish
- Spanish Health Care Terms in the United States
- Information Technology Terms