No Fear Act
All federal public websites* must comply with the existing No Fear Act Notification and Federal Employee Anti–Discrimination and Retaliation of 2002 (No Fear Act) Public Law No. 107–174). Organizations should review the relevant law to ensure that their public websites meet the full range of requirements.
- No Fear Act Notification and Federal Employee Anti–Discrimination and Retaliation of 2002 (No Fear Act) Public Law No. 107–174)
- Final Rule from Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Requiring Agencies to Post No Fear Act Data to Their Homepage (Effective August 2, 2006)
- Department of State posts their No Fear Act statistical data on a quarterly basis.
- Department of Treasury provides No Fear Act data for all their bureaus.
- Government–wide data on discrimination complaints—The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission posts aggregate data reported by federal employees.
*These requirements apply to executive departments and agencies and their public websites. Check the specific law to see if it also applies to the judicial or legislative agencies or to intranets.