Cloud Computing in the Federal Government
Cloud Computing enables convenient, on-demand access to, and rapid deployment of, shared computing resources such as networks, servers, storage, applications, and services.
- What is the Cloud?
- Is Cloud Computing for you?
- How are other people using Cloud Computing in the Federal Government?
- What types of services does Cloud Computing support?
- Types of Cloud environments
- What Cloud Computing offerings are available for Federal Agencies?
Creating Effective Cloud Computing Contracts for the Federal Government: Best Practices for Acquiring IT as a Service (PDF, 963 KB, 44 pages, February 2012)
- Security authorizations for Cloud providers (FedRAMP)
- Learn more about U.S. Government efforts in Cloud Computing
- Read about Cloud Computing efforts in the news
- Reach out to Cloud Computing groups and initiatives